Thursday, November 8, 2012

texture


 Old wood is perfect for this assignment because over time it wears away and leaves a nice rough surface. This picture would be very boring if it wasn't for the lovely texture.
Shutter Speed-0.00321027
Aperture- F/4.9
Focal Length- 7.4 mm
ISO-64
Flash- Off
 These next two pictures are of an old piece of farm equipment that my grandpa put in the woods many years ago. To be honest i have no idea what it even is but it has some neat pieces to it. I like the way the light is hitting it and the old rust colors.
Shutter Speed-0.0171527
Aperture- F/3.5
ISO-7.4mm
Focal Length- 64
Flash-Off
I mostly like this picture because of the shadows the sun made. the black and white makes it stan out even more. 
Shutter Speed-1/60
Aperture-F/3.1 
Focal Length-6.3 mm
ISO-64
Flash- Off

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last photograph, I like the shadows that are shown!!

    ReplyDelete