Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Abandoned


For this assignment we got to shoot abandoned things. I really enjoyed it because I like taking pictures of old things and outside pictures so this was perfect for me. This is my favorite shot for this assignment. I like it because the old barn has holes where the windows used to be and there is an old clothes line that ivy is growing on. I think it makes you wonder how the barn used to be when it was once new and being used.
Shutter Speed- 0.00163212
Aperture- F/ 4.6
Focal Length- 6.3 mm
ISO-64
 Flash- Off
This is another one of  my favorites because it looks so mysterious. I like the little bit of old red paint still on the top of the barn and the way the light is hitting the inside of the barn. I wish i could have gotten the reds on the barn to pop out more but that is as good as i could get it.
Shutter Speed- 0.00654875
Aperture- f/4.9
Focal Length- 7.4 mm
ISo-64
Flash- off
This is another one I love. I mostly like it for the colors in it.  However, it also makes me think, this door probably hasn't been opened for years and it was more than likely used everyday when there was still cows on the property and now it just sits empty.  So this picture also makes me feel sad in a way.
Shutter Speed- 0.0242718
Aperture- F/ 5.9
Focal Length-18.9 mm
ISO-64
Flash- Off

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom photo-it is great from just an abstract point a view and gets across the idea of abandoned.

    ReplyDelete