Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best of November...

 This is one of my favorites from November. The main reason i like it is the colors, they remind me of fall. This picture was taken for the abandoned assignment.
Shutter Speed-0.0074635
Aperture-F/4.6
Focal Length-12.3 mm
ISO-162
Flash-off
 I like the shadows this gear made on the old wood. I also like the texture of the wood, i took this picture for our texture assignment.
Shutter Speed-0.00805802
Aperture-F/3.5
Focal Length-7.4 mm
ISO-64
Flash- off
This picture is one of my favorites because i like taking pictures of old things. i chose to put a antique filter on it would make it a little more interesting and make the texture in the plowed field show a little more.
Shutter Speed-0.0029693
Aperture-F/4.9
Focal Length-74
ISO-64
Flash-off
I also really like this picture. i like the single yellow board in it and all the other boards on it holding it together, it really goes with the abandoned theme i took this picture for.
Shutter Speed-0.0242718
Aperture-F/5.9
Focal Length-18.9
ISO-64
Flash-off
I like the lighting in this picture. I took it to show texture because i like the wood and metal texture together, but i think the lighting is what makes the picture.
Shutter Speed-0.0171527
Aperture-F/3.5
Focal Length-7.4 mm
ISO-64
Flash-0ff
This is my favorite shot of November. It was taken to represent abandoned. I boosted the color a little bit to make the grasses stand out more and i also darkened it to make the left corner with the sun in it less burnt out.
Shutter Speed-0.0145815
Aperture-F/4.6
Focal Length-6.3 mm
ISO-64
Flash- off

2 comments:

  1. The 2nd photo (gear) and the abondoned one are my favorites-strong compositions and they would be my pick for "best-of."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is my favorite because of the brilliant colors that are in it. Great job Amanda!:]

    ReplyDelete