Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Open theme (CATS!)

 This is my sister's cat, Lumpy. Shes a pretty angry cat so its weird to get a picture of her looking happy! I like the old wood steps she is sitting on so there is a more plain back round.
Shutter Speed-1/61
Aperture-F/3.5
Focal Length-7.4 mm
ISO-159
Flash-off
 This is my kitten Koda. She is a kitten so of course she is playful and I think this picture shows that perfectly.
Shutter Speed-0.00252653
Aperture-4.9
Focal Length-7.4 mm
ISO-64
Flash- off

 These are my newest baby kittens. On the left is Dotty, Raphael, and then Clay Mathews. Who doesn't love a kitten picture? 
Shutter Speed-1/60
Aperture-F/4.6
Focal Length-12.3mm
ISO-64
Flash- off


2 comments:

  1. The middle shot fills the frame really well and for me, more interesting than the static "posed" shots. Nice crisp focus and exposure too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo of the three kittens is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete