Tuesday, November 13, 2012

some of my favorite professionals

 These first three pictures are taken by Walker Evans. I really like looking at them because he took many pictures during the great depression and it makes me see what life was like then. His pictures make me feel sad, but they make me think of my Grandpa. I also like his pictures because they show just everyday day things from life back then.


 These last three pictures are taken by Jim Brandenburg. I really love his work because of all the beautiful nature shots. He took many pictures for National Geographic. They make you feel like you are there even though you will probably never get to see it in person. I love looking through his photos because some are very simple and some are elaborate but some how they are all interesting to look at.


1 comment:

  1. I wish you'd written a bit more about each photographer, their style, history, where they work and the reasons you relate to their work. Great photographers and excellent examples.

    ReplyDelete