Thursday, November 1, 2012

best of

How can you not love a kitty picture? thats why its one of my favorites and also be cause its a nice close up of he eye and whiskers. The curly fur gives the picture some nice texture also.
 This is another one of my favorites. Cows are one of my favorite animals to take pictures of because the are so curious.I saw this one day before school while the cows were out in the pasture and i just had to take a picture of them.
I like this one because  of the lighting, without the  lighting this picture would be pretty ugly. 



This is probably my favorite of all.  I like the fog in the back round and the colors of the trees in the line and also the reflections, so pretty much everything.
I really like the sky in this picture. However I think without the poles in  this picture it would be just another sunset picture.

1 comment:

  1. The cat is just great-I don't remembert hat one. Perfect. The last one is a good example of framing. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete