Tuesday, September 11, 2012

83 chevy

This is a picture of my dads first truck. The truck would be the main subject and the trees and grasses are secondary subjects. I really like the way the light is in this photograph. I think a different angle would also look nice. I decided to take this picture because i like the old look of it and the light was shining perfectly on it. This assignment was an open theme subject. I really enjoyed being able to take pictures of what ever I wanted. Shutter speed-0.00514403 aperture-f/4.3 ISO- 64 Focal length-7.4 mm flash- off

1 comment:

  1. Good job on this picture! I love the light beams shining in on the side of the picture and how the windows are sort of fogged up. I wish the colors of the truck were heightened a bit just because there are so many different colors and a slight bit of rusting going on. Other wise I really like this picture!

    ReplyDelete