Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Open Theme #2

Beans! This is a picture of  a bean in the field by my house. The main subject is the one bean plant and the secondary subjects are the other beans in the field. I think the close up setting worked well because my eye is drawn right to the one bean plant. I also think that it would have looked nice if i would have got an even closer picture of this plant. I look this picture because it reminds me of fall. This was an opened theme assignment. shutter speed- 1/60   Aperture- f/3.5   ISO-64 focal length-7.4 mm  flash- on
This is my dog Cody. He is the  main subject in this picture and the tractor is the secondary subject. I think the lighting is very nice because Cody is in the shade and the tractor is in the sun so it adds a little more to the picture. I wish i would have tried different angles with this picture. I took this picture because Cody was smiling and I thought it was very cute. This is another picture from our opened themed assignment. Shutter speed-1/350  Aperture-f/4.9  ISO-64  focal length-7.4 mm  flash-off
The main subject in the picture is the corn cob and the grasshopper. The secondary subjects would be all the other leaves. I think i would like this picture better if the back round leaves were blurry. I decided to take this photograph because I saw the grass hopper hiding in the leaves. This is for an open themed assignment. shutter speed-0.00463392 aperture-f/3.5 ISO-64 focal length-7.4 mm flash-off
After the storm. The main subject is the leaf ,in this photo, and the secondary subject is the barn. i think it worked well having the camera on the close up setting so the barn was blurred and the leaf was sharp so it draws your eye there. I would have liked to tried taking a picture of the leaf even closer up. This is the last picture in the opened themed assignment #2. Shutter speed-0.00733676 aperture-f/3.5 ISO- 64 focal length- 7.4 mm flash-off

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, I really like the corn one for some reason...maybe because it's kind of abstract shapes and colors...not sure, but I just like it.

    ReplyDelete