Wednesday, October 24, 2012

patterns


This is the first example of patterns in nature.  I really like the way the mushrooms cascade down the tree trunk and the color of the moss. I think this picture would also look nice cropped so you just see the mushrooms.
Shutter Speed-1/8
Aperture-f/3.1
Focal length-6.3 mm
ISO-652
Flash-off
This is another example of patterns in nature. I love the pattern on the trunk of this tree.  i would have liked to get a close up of one of the carvings but it kept getting blurry.
Shutter Speed-0.0221729
Aperture-f/3.1
Focal length-6.3 mm
ISO-200
Flash-off
This is an example of a man made pattern. I like it mostly because of the angle but other than that its kind of a boring picture.
Shutter Speed-0.0723648
Aperture-f/3.1
Focal Length-6.3 mm
ISO-200
flash-off

This is my favorite example of a man made pattern. Its actually a window of a tractor. I switched it to black and white because there wasn't much color in it anyways and it makes it more interesting. If it wasn't a cloudy day I would have liked to have gotten a picture with the sun shining through it.
Shutter Speed-0.0123762
Aperture-f/3.1
Focal Length-6.3 mm
ISO-64
Flash-off

No comments:

Post a Comment