Monday, October 8, 2012

Bubbles!

I LOve the side view of this picture Because all the bubbles are visible. I think I would have liked it better if the school in the back round was blurry because it kind of takes away from this picture but i still really like it. The main subject is Sarah and the Secondary subjects are the bubbles.
Shutter speed-1/641
Aperture-f/4.6
Focal length- 6.3 mm
ISo- 64
Flash- Off

I really love this photo because of the lighting and the shadows it made of the bars.  The main subject is Sarah and the secondary subject is the monkey bars. I also like this picture because the angle it was shot at so there isn't a lot of distracting things in the back round.
Shutter Speed-0.00296472
Aperture- F/4.6
Focal length-6.3 mm
ISO-64
Flash-Off

The main reason I like this picture is the bubble right on the center of her face, without the bubble I don't think id like this shot very much at all. The main subject is the bubble and the secondary subject is Savannah.
Shutter Speed-0.00644745
Aperture-f/4.6
Focal length-12.3 mm
ISO-64
Flash- Off

I like this photo because of the neat shadows the chain link fence made, and also for the facial expression. The main subject is Shyanne and the secondary subject is the fence.
Shutter Speed-0.00382848
Aperture-f/5.1
Focal Length-14.3 mm
ISO-64
Flash- Off

1 comment:

  1. The shot of Sarah is great because it doeesn't have any distracting things in the background-nice. It's also fun to have that one of the bubble on Savannah's face-good capture.

    ReplyDelete