Tuesday, December 11, 2012

open theme. SNOW!

I thought since it finally snowed it would be a good idea to make that the theme of my open theme assignment. I really like this picture because of my kitty's facial expression, he looks so serious. I also like how the sun is hitting him and the shadow it made.
Shutter Speed-1/120
Aperture-F/3.9
Focal Length-67
ISO-80
Flash- off
The main reason i like  this photo is the snow thats only on half of the plant. that is why i decided to get a close up of it. 
Shutter Speed-1/500
 Aperture-F/3.4
Focal Length-5.1
ISO-80
Flash- off
I really like the distant view of the cows and the coloring of this picture.   Cows are one of my favorite  animals to take pictures of , they always look so nosey.
Shutter Speed-1/320
Aperture-F/3.6
Focal Length-5.8 mm
ISO-80
Flash- off
I like this picture because it is so simple, but still interesting to look at.
Shutter Speed-1/250
 Aperture-F/3.6
Focal Length-5.8
ISO-80
Flash- off

I love the coloring in the sky in this picture and also the beautiful snow covered trees!
Shutter Speed- 1/640
Aperture- F/5.2
Focal Length-3.6 mm
ISO-80
Flash- off
This is my favorite picture of this weekend. I love how the sun is lighting up the snow on the tree and the tracks in the snow.
Shutter Speed- 1/400
Aperture-F/ 3.6
Focal Length-4.6 mm
ISO-80
Flash- off

No comments:

Post a Comment